Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Why blogging

Why blogging anyway.  I don't know.  I never understand why people ever want to put their thoughts on line, at least why real feelings.  I know I am a shy person and blogging is totally not my thing.  I can email myself, talk to myself but blog... hmm, not really me.  Well, maybe I can call this the result of impulse.

Most likely I will be too lazy to update this blog and eventually turn it a recycled space.  What happened to my MSN blog, oh, right, I have one sentence blog the first day and long updated blog after a race the last and final time.  Many of the thoughts just went by, why bother.  If it is something important I can remember.  If I don't even care to remember I don't care it anyway.

Okay, now that I  have  a start I can wander off to something else.  So long...

No comments:

Post a Comment